Hubble in an Austin parking lot from Terroreyes.tv thx Sean!!


This past weekend was prettttay awesome. Many thanks to everyone in Chicago and at Oberlin (and back at home!) for all your help making these shows and radio sets happen. I didn't realize going in, but I just did a church tour! Almost every show was in a church, and I got to run up and down the aisles all day and play with some gigantic pipe organs. Really excited to do Hubble Superposition in Austin this coming weekend!!

Oh and hey Brooklynites, come out to Littlefield this Friday, 4/20 (yaaay). I'll be on stage with a large group of friends, sharing ideas and compositions for the Permanent Festival. It won't be Hubble but I will have a new minimal psychedelic piece to see through. Find more info (including a slightly out of date bio of yours truly) right here. Coooo-oooooo-oooooooooooooo-ool!
















(photo by Teresa Eggers)